PERFECT SERVE - SPRITZ CAMOMILLA
You will need:
Chilled can of Spritz Camomilla
- With a vegetable peeler, carefully cut a nice lemon zest. Looking for something about 10cm in length. The wider the better.
- Take a Champagne flute from the freezer (frosty glasses never fail to impress).
- Fold the lemon zest in ½ , with the ugly pith hidden inside.
- Open a can of Spritz Camomilla and ½ pour into glass.
- Give the rim of that glass a nice wipe of those wonderful citrus oils and place folded zest inside the glass. Ideally the zest is long enough that it sits up breaking the surface of your drink
- Savour your handwork and smugly sip yourself away to the Golden Age of the 1920’s.
- Top up that glass. Rinse and repeat as necessary.