Perfect Serve : Spritz Veneziano
You will need:
Rocks / Old Fashioned glass
A Nice "orange' orange
Can of chilled Gruppetto Spritz Veneziano
Metal straw ( it goes without saying but single use straws are a no no)
- Cut the top of the orange (make sure to squeeze/eat the rest of that fruit).
- With a metal straw piece the orange on a 45 degree angle.
- Take a rocks glass from the freezer (frosty glasses never fail to impress).
- Add a nice big ice block (the bigger the better).
- Open a can of Spritz Veneziano and gently ½ pour into glass.
- Place orange over ice.
- Savour your handwork and sip yourself away to Piazzo San Marco.
- Rinse and repeat with the rest of the can contents.